Tuesday 4 August 2015

BTS: Shooting with MoniaPhoto Photography

A few weeks back I had the absolute pleasure of reuniting with the lovely Monika to shoot some beautiful harnesses for my gorgeous friend and fabulous sponsor Kat of Twilight Siren. I adore these two talented ladies so much and the magic we make when we work together!


Kat wanted to shoot a similar style set of images to the work Monika and I produced the last time we worked together so we shot around my home and even ventured out into the garden whilst the weather held up.

All hair and makeup for the shoot was done by me and the styling was a group effort between the three of us. We also managed to include some beautiful jewellery from another sponsor of mine, Little Wing, which sadly didn't get used in the shoot I had earlier on in the year with the lovely Shannon Swift who is another wonderful sponsor of mine!

Here are a few behind-the-scenes shots Kat snapped and some makeup selfies from between looks, any pieces by independent designers have been credited.




Harness & Headdress: Twilight Siren
Necklace: Little Wing Handmade



Harness & Headdress: Twilight Siren
Rings: Little Wing Handmade



Harness: Twilight Siren
Nipple Pasties: Me




Harness: Twilight Siren



 Harness: Twilight Siren



 Harness: Twilight Siren
Headdress/Veil: Me






 Corset: Twilight Siren
Necklaces & Ring: Little Wing Handmade


We shot two whole collections of harnesses so not all looks are pictured above but I hope you  enjoyed these little previews - I can't wait to show you all the final shots!




No comments:

Post a Comment