Sunday 29 March 2015

Little Wing Goodies


If you read my recent post giving you a behind-the-scenes sneak peak of my shoot with my lovely sponsor Shannon Swift (you can read it here if not) you'll know I was lucky enough to receive a tonne of goodies to play with from the beautiful and talented Abbie of 'Little Wing' to shoot too!

Sadly we didn't get to incorporate every piece into the shoot so I thought I'd share the contents of my beautiful little parcel with you all this way instead! I'll hopefully be shooting some more with these soon so each piece get it's time to shine, but for now, here's a little overview of what I received!



'Aphrodite' and 'Aurora' wire-wrapped crystal necklaces


These necklaces are absolutely beautiful and I loved wearing them! The quality of these necklaces is just fantastic and they are so versatile to wear. Although fairly chunky, looks are definitely deceiving as they're not at all heavy or uncomfortable to wear and the beautiful natural pastel colours of the rose and snow quartz keep them elegant and feminine whilst adding a unique edge.


'Hephaestus' and 'Freyja' rings


The Hephaestus rings are so beautiful, unique and totally adjustable so fit all ring sizes! For me personally I have very tiny fingers so being able to tighten them was perfect for me! As they're open at the back they can also be used to decorate plaits, braids and dreads to add a little sparkle to your hairdo too. 


I'm totally in love with the Freyja ring I received! Each amethyst crystal ring comes on a totally random setting (however you can pick a favourite if one style grabs you more than another!) and this one fits me perfectly and is so comfortable to wear!


'Eos' and 'Hecate' crystal necklaces


These shaped crystal necklaces are absolutely beautiful, light enough that they aren't uncomfortable to wear and hang nicely! They are extremely versatile and can be styled into any outfit with ease or even both worn together layered up as the rose quartz and amethyst go fabulously together!


'Morrigan' and glitter poison bottle necklaces


Absolutely perfect for those on the witchier side out there! The beautiful Morrigan necklace features a bird skull charm with delicate floral patterns on the head, large enough to see each detail clearly but not at all cumbersome. The glitter potion bottle necklace (now discontinued) is dainty and gorgeous with glittery liquid inside that catches the light beautifully as it's worn throughout the day.


Lapiz lazuli teardrop and 'Cydria' crystal necklaces


Two stunning necklaces that can be dressed up or down for any occasion! The gorgeous teardrop shaped lapiz lazuli compliments the natural shape of the amethyst used in the 'Cydria' necklace beautifully meaning they look just as lovely when worn together as they do seperately!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Wing currently has an offer on which ends tonight so get over to their site and check out the goodies mentioned above as well as other beautiful treats and grab a bargain now!

*** Enter discount code 'HALFLING' to receive 50% off orders of £30 or more! ***

Also, remember to check out the Little Wing Facebook page here or follow on Instagram @littlewinghandmade to keep up to date with new items and future offers!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------






2 comments:

  1. Your blog is just so awesome and beautiful! I like this post and you make a great job!
    I’ll return later to see a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment Diana! I'll be posting more about Little Wing soon as a second parcel is on it's way to me now! :D

      Your blog is absolutely beautiful! <3

      Delete